TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The benefits given by the guarantee set out in this document are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under a law in relation to the goods to which the guarantee relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure .
BedMaster Bedding mattresses are designed to be used on solid slat bases. The support base is very important to ensure correct mattress performance and optimal product life can be achieved. Slats should be no more than 70mm apart and have centre support rail and centre leg support providing a flat solid surface. Flexible slats and bases such as Posture Slat systems do not offer the appropriate support and will impair mattress performance and damage the mattress.
Your body signature is the impression your body makes on the surface comfort layers of the mattress, it is a sign that the mattress is adapting and conforming to your body shape and weight. As your mattress conforms, body signature up to 40mm on pillow tops and 30mm on non-pillow top mattresses is considered a normal occurrence. Please be aware that it can take up to 30 days or more for your body and mattress to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
MATTRESS CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Please read the Law Tag that is attached to your mattress/base for important care instructions.
BedMaster Bedding offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
To be able to make a claim under this guarantee you must be able to produce the original proof of purchase receipt.
DURATION OF GUARANTEE
Your guarantee protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the period found on the law tag. This tag is sewn into the border of your mattress and foundation and must not be removed. In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this guarantee continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
SERVICING YOUR GUARANTEE
BedMaster Bedding will choose to repair or replace the mattress/base with any manufacturing faults without charge to the original purchaser. We reserve the right to refuse service and void the guarantee when the product is found on inspection to be stained, soiled in an unsanitary condition or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
TRANSPORT AND SERVICE CHARGES
During the first year after purchase transport charges relating to guarantee issues within Australia will be met by BedMaster Bedding where there is a manufacturing fault. After the first year, transportation charges within Australia will be met by the Purchaser. In no case will any transportation charge be accepted without prior approval from BedMaster Bedding. All claims in respect of the Guarantee are to be made to BedMaster Bedding prior to the expiry of this guarantee. BedMaster Bedding reserves the right to charge an up-front call out fee prior to an inspection taking place at any stage during the life of the mattress . This fee will be refunded should a manufacturing fault be discovered.
AVAILABILITY OF IDENTICAL MATERIAL
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, BedMaster Bedding reserves the Manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.
This Guarantee covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
- Coils or wires that are loose, broken, protrude or tear through any fabric.
- Laminated joins throughout materials.
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame.
- Loose or broken foundation wire.
- Compression of modules.
- Leg and castor failure.
This guarantee does not cover
- A mattress or base that on inspection is found to be stained, soiled or in an unsanitary condition.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Normal body indentations (less than 40 mm).
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation , bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
- Bedding sold ‘As Is’.
- Comfort Preference, or any adjustments to comfort layers.
- Sheet fit.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (e. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Bent or broken legs and castors or base damage caused by not installing or fitting appropriately.
- Replacement of another piece of the sleep set unless that other piece is also defective.
- Damage due to abuse or negligence including standing or jumping on mattress.
- Transit damage.
By clicking on the following link you AGREE to the BedMaster Guarantee Terms and Conditions.